Trigger is the first Growth Hacking agency in Belgium. We offer workshops, consultancy, and projects all focused on Growth and Conversion Rate Optimization—servicing both startups and corporates.
Who are we looking for?
You are like an octopus. You love it the most when you can have your hands everywhere and be involved in everything that concerns marketing. There’s not one thing that defines your profile, rather you’re a multi-talent with skills that cover most, if not all, marketing-related tasks.
You can identify with these characteristics
- Excellent copywriting skills and a passion for storytelling
- Close to native English speaker (if not native)
- Strong interest in everything that has to do with growth
- Active on social media (both personally or professionally)
- Experience working with clients and/or in an agency
- Understanding of digital media channels and content distribution
- Able to learn fast and work efficiently in a team with hands-on mentality
- Powerful brainstormerYou know your way around WordPress (especially for publishing articles)
- Design skills
- 1-3 years of experience from a similar role
And now to the exciting part. What are you going to do?
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the content marketing strategy, lead generation, email marketing and organisation of events
- Content production: write articles for our blog on topics related to growth and conversion optimization, create slide decks for blog posts and workshops
- Community management on social platforms
- Engage with readers in fora (e.g. Quora, Growthhackers.com, Inbound.org)
- Identify opportunities for content promotion and partnerships with publishers and blogs online
- Email marketing (e.g. create newsletters)
- Help organise events (e.g. meetups, summits)
- Workshop preparation for clients
- Administrative tasks (e.g. creating proposals for clients, office management)
Curious what the offer includes…now is the time to read on
- Kick-ass team with a growth mindset
- Attend awesome events and meet lots of interesting people
- The best equipment to work with (MacBook, iPhone or whatever you prefer)
- Delicious lunches every now and then
- The chance to work with super interesting clients
- Free fruits and drinks in the office (and really good chocolate)
- Salary package that is better than the average one you will find in the market
Are you ready to skyrocket with us?
Then send your resume and letter of motivation to us!
We’re looking so much forward to hearing from you.