Trigger is the first Growth Hacking agency in Belgium. We offer workshops, consultancy, and projects all focused on Growth and Conversion Rate Optimization—servicing both startups and corporates.
Who are we looking for?
You are born with creative DNA, especially with a flair for engaging content that can drive traffic and leads. You are eager to test new tools and practices to score maximum value of any content you create. In short, if you were a superhero, content marketing would be your super power.
- Excellent copywriting skills and a passion for storytelling
- Close to native English speaker (if not native)
- Strong interest in everything that has to do with growth
- Active on social media (personally or professionally)
- Able to conduct workshops in collaboration with the team
- Understanding of digital media channels and content distribution
- Able to learn fast and work efficiently in a team with hands-on mentality
- Powerful brainstormer
- Bonus: design skills and experience with WordPress
- Studying for your bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Assist the Content Manager with the overall content strategy and execution
- Write articles for our blog on topics related to growth and conversion optimization
- Community management
- Engage with readers in fora (e.g. Quora, Growthhackers.com, Inbound.org)
- Identify opportunities for content promotion and partnerships with publishers and blogs online
- Create slide decks for blog posts and workshops
- Email marketing (e.g. create newsletters)
- Help organise events (e.g. growth hacking meetups)
- Kick-ass team with a growth mindset
- Attend awesome events and meet lots of interesting people (this is your chance to create a network of influential people in the industry!)
- Delicious lunches every now and then
- The chance to work with super interesting clients
Do you have the super powers?
Then send your resume and letter of motivation to us, and include your answers to these questions: “Why do you want this internship”, and “If you could choose a superhero to represent you, who would it be? Why?”
We’re looking so much forward to hearing from you.