Trigger is the first Growth Hacking agency in Belgium. We offer workshops, consultancy, and projects all focused on Growth and Conversion Rate Optimization—servicing both startups and corporates.
Who are we looking for?
You are creative, analytical, and driven to help (online) businesses establish automated marketing campaigns. You are hands-on person with a can do mentality and interested in all things digital. You work well-structured and communicate well about your progress.
The Growth Wizard
You need to be able to identify with these characteristics.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in development
- Experience with Java, .Net, Databases, Python and any other languages are a huge plus.
- Connecting API’s should be one of the things you can do with your eyes closed.
Second, we want you to have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- It would be awesome if you have prior start-up experience even though it’s not a deal breaker if you don’t.
- We want you to be able to come up with creative solutions yourself and use the internet to get you from A to B.
- Working independently shouldn’t be a problem for you.
- Love for experiments: try something and learn from the result.
- Able to work in a team with a hands-on mentality
- You are in the crosshair of technology and marketing.
- You will experiment with new technologies to generate more clients.
- You can constantly challenge the status quo and find new solutions to existing problems.
- You will give workshops on the technical aspect of marketing to startups and corporates within a growth hacking context.
- You will learn to apply amazing growth hacking strategies.
- Kickass team with the Growth Mindset
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Monthly budget to launch your own side projects
- The best equipment to work with (MacBook, iPhone, …)
- Free drinks + fruit in the office
- Flexible hours
Want to join the ride?
Are you ready to work for cool clients such as ING, Parcify, Flavr, Telenet, Bpost, Materialise, …? Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or for an informal first chat!
Send us your CV and a motivation letter. We are excited to hear about you!