Trigger is the first Growth Hacking agency in Belgium. We offer workshops, consultancy, and projects all focused on Growth and Conversion Rate Optimization—servicing both startups and corporates.
Who are we looking for?
You live at the intersection of marketing and product development, and are focused on customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell. You make sure the right data infrastructure is in place and are able to conduct marketing from a lean approach.
- Develop dashboards and team reports that provide day-to-day insights and visualization into channel performance relative to KPIs and projections
- Monitor and directly manage the performance of various paid marketing channels and campaigns including social, search, programmatic display and more
- Work collaboratively with internal & external teams to define growth opportunities at every stage of AARRR funnel
- Develop winning strategic and tactical plans for Paid and Organic User Acquisition
- 3-5 years B2B and/or B2C experience in marketing and lead generation
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Ability to apply your skills to the whole AARRR funnel
- Experience with a range of customer acquisitions channels, including paid (SEM, Display, Social Media Advertising, Retargeting) and organic (SEO, Content, Partnerships)
- Experience with lean marketing
- Kickass team with the Growth Mindset
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Monthly budget to launch your own side projects
- The best equipment to work with (MacBook, iPhone, …)
- Company Car
- Free drinks + fruit in the office
- Flexible hours
Are you ready to skyrocket with us?
Send us your CV and a motivation letter. We are excited to hear about you!