Trigger is the first Growth Hacking agency in Belgium. We offer workshops, consultancy, and projects all focused on Growth and Conversion Rate Optimization—servicing both startups and corporates.
Who are we looking for?
You are creative, analytical, and driven to help (online) businesses establish automated marketing campaigns. You are hands-on person with a can do mentality and interested in all things digital. You work well-structured and communicate well about your progress.
- Excellent knowledge of PPC (Adwords/Social Ads)
- You have had first experience with tools such as Hubspot and know how to start up and maintain email campaigns with tools like Mailchimp
- You are able to train client’s marketeers in technical tools use and are able to conduct workshops and have public speaking skills
- You know your way around social media tools such as Instagress, Buffer, etc.
- You know how to handle remarketing campaigns with for example the Facebook audience pixel or Twitter ads
- Love for experiments: try something and learn from the result
- Able to work in a team with a hands-on mentality
- BONUS: Copywriting experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Keyword research and improve SEO/SEM
- Giving workshops on the technical aspect of marketing to startups and corporates within a growth hacking context
- Give data-driven recommendations for marketing actions
- Set-up automated workflows with behavioral emails
- Set up creative social media campaigns on social platforms
- Take action on key metrics and KPIs and give detailed, organized feedback to clients and colleagues
- Select and implement tech-stacks for clients
- Kickass team with the Growth Mindset
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Monthly budget to launch your own side projects
- The best equipment to work with (MacBook, iPhone, …)
- Free drinks + fruit in the office
- Flexible hours
Are you ready to skyrocket with us?
Send us your CV and a motivation letter. We are excited to hear about you!